ade jugak org kedekut aka pntingkn diri sdiri.haihla

There was once a time of grief,
There was once a time of pain,
But who knew?
Not you, not anyone sane.

There was once a time of hurt,
There was once a time of sorrow,
But who cared?
Not you, not anyone wanted to know.

because i know Allah is watching down on me







Day by day,
I faced challenges,
Day by day,
I fought savages.

And..

Day by day,
I sought strength,
Day by day,
I sought fortitude.






In the end,
Storms slowly became sprinkles,
Waves gradually became ripples,
You know why?
Because I know Allah is watching down on me.





3 Response to "ade jugak org kedekut aka pntingkn diri sdiri.haihla"

  1. Hawa.Fuzi.Adam Says:
    June 5, 2010 at 3:31 PM

    Waaaaaah! pandai adik akak!!! hehehe... Alhamdulillah kalau di saat duka kita masih boleh ingat pada Allah dan Redha... that in its self is a gift from Allah.. makanya, kalau kekuatan itu sudah ada dalam diri... marilah kita take time buat org lain yang Sedih sedikit gembira ye adikku!! hehehe...!! thanks for always being there for me.. Lotsa love wani bunny!!! Mwah!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    June 6, 2010 at 11:04 PM

    and Allah always there for you :)

  3. dealova says:
    June 7, 2010 at 1:18 AM

    k.we-
    hirque hirque...yeahh...senyum itu kadang2 beri byk makna...=)

    dena-
    and u too dear.;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails